Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, Grist House is a dog friendly brewery!
Our pet policy is simple:
- No barking!
Dogs must be leashed and under control at all times
- Dogs may not be on tables or chairs
- Dogs must not block walkways, doorways, or emergency exits
- Please, clean up after your pet
If Grist House staff feels your dog is being disruptive in any way, you will be asked to leave.
Yes, Grist House Craft Brewery is an adult establishment that has always welcomed children, and we’d like to continue to do so. However, in light of a few recent incidents, we have no choice but to tighten our policy on having children in our establishment.
These house rules were created with your child’s safety in mind:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- There can not be more than 3 children per 1 adult
- No running
- No climbing on the tables, benches, wood piles, fences, walls, etc…
- No throwing rocks
- Strollers must not block entrance/exits, ramps, stairways, or walkways.
- No changing diapers outside of the restroom.
There is a changing station in the women’s restroom for your convenience. The men’s restroom is not large enough to accommodate a changing station, therefore, men with children are welcome to use the women’s restroom for changing purposes.
- Please keep children with you at your table – No tables of children without an adult present. The responsible adult must be within 10 ft of their children at all times
- Shoes and clothes must be worn at all times
There is a public parking lot across the street from Grist House that visitors are welcome to park in, but pay attention to signs! Some spots are private. Metered street parking is available on Grant, and unmetered street parking is available on side streets.
Please be courteous to our neighbors and fellow businesses when choosing where to park.
We will fill any clean growler.
The cleanliness of your growler is extremely important for the health of the beer. We recommend that you rinse your growler several times with hot water immediately following consumption and allow it to dry completely. If a growler is soiled in any way, we reserve the right to refuse to fill it.
We sell 64oz and 32oz branded growlers if you need one.
Not all beers on tap are available for growler fills.
At this time we do not fill crowlers.